We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aquarium View and more

Ostersund, Sweden
Level Contributor
165 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Aquarium View and more

Hi!

I´m living for Rhodes in a week and we have booked our stay at Aquarium View, after reading the reviews on this site I´m a little scared that the hotel is really run down. Anyone stayed there who can tell me more about it. We have paid extra for seaview.

We have been to Rhodes before (stayed at the Rhodos Beach Hotel) but it´s 10 years ago, so I need some advice of what to do. Is Elli Beach okey or should we go to Faliraki or Tsambika? We are looking for a week with good food and a lot of sun, not into party.

Any nice restaurants?

Thanks in advance

Cattis

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
84 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aquarium View and more

I have not answer but i have question to u if u where in Aquarium View hotel.

i will stay in Cactus hotel witch is next to your hotel and where i can feeding and how is transportation there?

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aquarium View and more

Friends stayed at Aquarium last year and had no problem at all, they loved it. Elli beach not for me as it gets way too busy, we tend to go to Kallithea instead, though Glystra (south, past Pefkos) is a gem too.

For food, get yourself to Mandilara and the streets surrounding it.

Have a great time!

3. Re: Aquarium View and more

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2014, 07:17