We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rhodes town 40th

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
rhodes town 40th

Hi im wanting to spend my 40th with six freinds but only for two three nights end of sept but carnt find any flights, are they all just weekly? Thanks

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,440 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rhodes town 40th

Hey

It depends what airport you arw prepared to travel from. Take a look athe attached link which carriers fly from which airports on what days and the date ranges. This will give u a good idea if where to look at. Then use Skyscanner to put yr dates, airport choices in.

…blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html…

M

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,440 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rhodes town 40th

Hey

Hope that made sense, I am on the move on my phone. Check out Leeds/Bradford, Manchester, Newcastle, Liverpool etc. You might need to get a bit creative

M

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,564 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rhodes town 40th

I've done a couple of long weekends and a friend of mine has only ever been to Rhodes on 3 night trips. It might not be possible from your local airport so as Mart says you may need to be a little more creative, maybe travelling a little further afield or flying from one airport and back into another.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,440 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rhodes town 40th

Hey

Exactly Marcus, it is possible. I have just keyed a quick quote into Skyscanner, Uk to Rhodes - Wed 24 to Sat 27 Sept -3 nights- results include Liverpool Easyjet 208 return, Manchester Thomas Cook 280 return. Its a case of spending a little time putting dates in, I would guess Wed to Sat would be yr best bet. However, Mon to Thur is an option using Ryan Air from Lpool or Thurs to Mon from Lpool using RA again. As I said, u may have to travel a little to another airport.

M

Edited: 28 March 2014, 17:37
Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rhodes town 40th

Thanks il check this out manchester leeds liverpool east Midlands are the airports for me,cheers.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,440 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: rhodes town 40th

Hey

No worries, I would guess Liverpool n E Midlands will throw up the cheapest return flights.

Good luck n happy 40th in Rhodes.

M

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,564 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: rhodes town 40th

East Midlands is definitely possible as that's the one my friends use... Out Weds on Jet 2 and back Saturday on Ryanair.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: rhodes town 40th

Will check these out ( when flights are available) is rhodes town a good night out plenty of bars etc, sight seeing through the day and drinking night time and nice meals, its not full of nobheads is it? :-)

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,564 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: rhodes town 40th

Perfect for bars at night and sightseeing by day, and definitely enough restaurants to keep you happy for 3 days! Quite a mix of nationalities so you won't get that idiot 'Brits abroad' feeling you get in some places. Lots of smart bars in the New Town or a whole strip of bars and my favourite club, Colorado, on Orfandinou Street.

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: rhodes town 40th

Ok cheers for that.

Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town
Recent Conversations