We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach bars and nightlife

Cardiff, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Beach bars and nightlife

Hi,

I will be visiting Rhodes with two of my friends and we are all around 30. We are looking for some nice beach bars where there is good music and mostly young (30 is still young, isn't it :)) crowd?

Can anyone please also recommend some places for night where we can dance? It doesn't have to be a club. We enjoy mainstream music, so bars in the Rhodes town would be fine.

We will rent a car so we are flexible with the locations.

Many thanks

Yarm, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
120 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach bars and nightlife

My daughter and friend are also looking at Rhodes town(both 26).Is it good destination for fun(they don't want 18-30 atmosphere).Can you recommend places to stay?

Thanks

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
4,705 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach bars and nightlife

i am bumping this up..

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,488 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach bars and nightlife

The main area for nightlife in Rhodes Town is Orfandinou Street, not far from the beach but not on it. Lots of places to dance on Orfandinou but some are a bit tacky. Colorado Club is awesome, alternating between DJs and live bands in the main room with at least another two rooms (R&B and dance I think). Also check out the area between Orfandinou and the harbour where you'll find the odd trendier bar dotted about, popular with young Greeks.

I hear there are a few good bars in the Old Town too but it's not an area I've been to for drinks, I tend to have dinner there then move on.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,940 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach bars and nightlife

See my response re bars tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g635613-i10933-k… but I did not see many people dancing in the Old Town but there is definitely a club in a lane off Ippadamou as we heard the music when we passed around 01.30 on a Saturday night.

5. Re: Beach bars and nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town