We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus stop near Agla Hotel

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
152 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Bus stop near Agla Hotel

We are hoping to get from the airport to the hotel Agla by bus. Can someone tell me please if there is a bus stop close to the hotel?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,592 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus stop near Agla Hotel

You could indeed, there is a bus stop very close.

I would take a look at Google Street View as it clearly shows the area, the stop seems to be in front of the Rodos Beach hotel just after the Belvedere coming from the airport direction..

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
152 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus stop near Agla Hotel

many thanks for this. I know that there are two bus systems one east, one west. does that mean that the bus would not go back to the airport from there?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,974 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus stop near Agla Hotel

Yes, it is outside the Rodos Beach, first stop after the road passes the hill and rocky coast, walk up the left side of the hotel and the Agla is just to the left behind a derelict building, it is a really nice hotel, we have stayed there a couple of times, if you need any info let me know. You have to cross the road to the stop opposite the Belvedere on the way back. Pretty simple, about 25 minutes and the bus goes right into the airport.so no messing about.

The two bus systems are totally separate for each coast, other than the airport it was not a lot of use to us, we used the east coast frequently.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
152 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus stop near Agla Hotel

many thanks. This is our first time on Rhodes so I will definitely be in touch if we need more info.

5. Re: Bus stop near Agla Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town