We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

miramare

Which Rhodes Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
4 posts
Save Topic
miramare

thanks dave for your reply

i was just wondering if the resturants in the hotel are good cause i ve heard both good and bad reports. and if they are reasonably priced cause we will have to pay for about 20 people in the evening after the wedding, although the travel company has said there will be no problem getting this arranged they were not able to give a rough guide of the cost.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: miramare

they are reasonable I think

You may contact the hotel direct and arrange this to get some peace of mind

Ixia Bay - Rhodes (Rodos), Greece 85100

Tel.: +30 2241 0 96251

Fax: +30 2241 0 95954

www.slh.com/miramarewonder/

Alternatively the Kioupia costs about 40 Euros for their excellent menu

http://www.takioupia.gr

Leicester
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: miramare

Hi,

The restaurants in the hotel are good but as we were on half board we didn't take much notice of the cost.

To get better value though (particulalrly on the price of drinks which, as with all 4/5* hotels, will be significantly more expensive than the local bars), personally I'd look outside of the hotel. Any of the restaurants in or around Ixia would be more than happy to arrange something for you. Kioupia keeps cropping up as a good choice (I really must try it when we go back in a few weeks) but there are plenty of others on the doorstep of your hotel - it really depends on your budget.

Assuming you have a few days on Rhodes before the wedding my advice would be to leave it until you get there find a Restaurant you like and ask them what they can do. In the unlikely event that the person you talk to can't fit you in they will more than likely have a brother or sister or cousin, etc.. that can!!

Good luck,

Dave.

Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town
Recent Conversations