We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anybody been to the Mitsis Maris Rodos hotel in Kiotari

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,802 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Has anybody been to the Mitsis Maris Rodos hotel in Kiotari

My friend has booked to go to this hotel in August this year does anybody have any information about the hotel and the resort many thanks

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anybody been to the Mitsis Maris Rodos hotel in Kiotari

Hi Lesley

Can't help with the hotel but Kiotari is the last resort down the east coast. Never stayed there but have stopped a few times. It does have a great beach and a decent choice of bars and restaurants. There are quite a few very large hotels in the resort, even one with a footbridge across the main road!!

Personally, unless your pal is hiring a car, Kiotari is a bit off the beaten track and involves lengthy rides to places like Rhodes Town.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,802 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anybody been to the Mitsis Maris Rodos hotel in Kiotari

That what i thought when we went to Rhodes we were staying at Pefkos and i thought that was a hike to Rhodes Town i think she knows its quiet she will not probably move from the hotel as she is all-inclusive.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anybody been to the Mitsis Maris Rodos hotel in Kiotari

Hi again

Well, it's her shout of course but it's be a shame not to at least explore some parts of this lovely island. Suggest if she still wants all-inc, that she considers resorts a bit further north on the east coast where the bus services are quick and easy to get to Lindos, Rhodes Town, etc.

If she stays cooped up in the hotel grounds, she might as well go to Blackpool for all the Greek experience she'll get!!

4. Re: Has anybody been to the Mitsis Maris Rodos hotel in Kiotari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 10:26
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town
Recent Conversations