We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olympic Palace, Ixia, Rhodes

Which Rhodes Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oakham, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Olympic Palace, Ixia, Rhodes

My wife and I are staying at the Olympic Palace, Ixia 5-15 Sep. We have never been to Rhodes before, but have been to several other Greek islands. We have paid for a sea view room on a high floor. I wonder if anybody could give some advice on the hotel, pool towels, evening entertainment, drinks cost (we are HB) etc. Is it easy to get into Rhodes Town from the hotel, taxi/bus cost? Can you recomend any good excursions, or did you hire a car. Does the main road at the front of the hotel give any problems; aside from crossing it as I gather from other reviews. Any information or advice you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

cumbria
Level Contributor
289 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Olympic Palace, Ixia, Rhodes

Have replied to you on the other post.

Roo-Rider

Oakham, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Olympic Palace, Ixia, Rhodes

Thanks again.

Stratford-upon-Avon...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Olympic Palace, Ixia, Rhodes

Went to the Olympic Palace in 2009 and had a wonderful holiday,Hotel staff very friendly and helpful.If you want to get around the island and dont want to hire a car there is a bus stop right outside the hotel which is regular.The road is quite busy first thing and early evening ,but had no problems with noise.

Pool area can get quite busy and take your own towels .We found the food to be good & if there was nothink on there that you liked ,they were more than willing to cook you some think else.In all we had a really good week there,i hope you do aswell

4. Re: Olympic Palace, Ixia, Rhodes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town
Recent Conversations