We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trainta and Ixia

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
43 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Trainta and Ixia

Has anyone been to either of the above places. I am not sure which is the best. We like going for a walk along the prom but not sure if this can be done here. Also, can we get to Rhodes town by bus. Someone told me they are far a few between and if this is correct, would we have problems in getting there and back.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trainta and Ixia

Hi there

I've never stayed in either as I prefer the east coast where the beaches are better and they are more sheltered but there is an excellent bus service linking the resorts to Rhodes Town, with buses running from 0625 through until 0025, every 15 mins or so, and the same to come back.

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
43 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trainta and Ixia

Hi Thanks for your speedy answer.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trainta and Ixia

Been told 10 mins max to Rhodes town on bus from Ixia and the run every 15 mins ... Hope it's true cause I'm going there in august

cumbria
Level Contributor
289 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Trainta and Ixia

Yes it is true! The busses in August will be very busy, if they are full you will have to wait for the next one!

I think it works out that if there are 4 of you going into Rhodes it works out cheaper getting a taxi.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trainta and Ixia

Does anyone know How much for a taxi from the hotel to Rhodes town ? Thanks

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trainta and Ixia

Supanotts, which hotel and whereabouts please?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trainta and Ixia

Oops sorry , Oceanis Ixia to Rhodes town .bit hard to say without that info lol

Birmingham, United...
Destination Expert
for Rhodes
Level Contributor
1,963 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trainta and Ixia

This link gives the current Taxi rates

http://www.ando.gr/eot/eng/Taxi.pdf

9. Re: Trainta and Ixia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 23:42
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town
Recent Conversations