We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nathalie hotel

Which Rhodes Town hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hyde, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
32 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
nathalie hotel

We are thinking of going to stay at the Nathalie Hotel in June this year. I have read the posts and also the room advice. However, non answered my question. Can anyone who has stayed here recommend actual room numbers. I'm not bothered about a pool view, I'd prefer something more private, but with plenty of sunshine!!!! We don't have mobility problems, so top floor won't be a problem. Also is it recommended to get a taxi from the airport or rely on the 'shuttle' bus?

Thank You

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nathalie hotel

Hey

Cant help u in terms of the hotel, however I would suggest getting a taxi rather than a shuttle. They are always available outside arrivals and Ixia is very close so a taxi would b cheap n quick. You could spend ages waiting for other passengers at the airport if u choose a shuttle. Shuttles, imo, come in v useful in terms of locations such as Pefkos/Lindos where distance is a factor and taxis can b expensive in comparison to shuttle prices. Although this is tempered by transfer times.

Mart

Hyde, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
32 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nathalie hotel

Thank you for this information. Very useful.

Hyde, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
32 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nathalie hotel

Thank you for your useful information regards to taxi's. Very helpful.

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,029 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nathalie hotel

Taxis are always outside the arrivals building

Fare to Ixia is €17

Hartlepool
Level Contributor
157 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: nathalie hotel

Hey, sorry, can't help you much either, but we have booked to go here in July, looks pretty nice and all the reviews seem good too.

Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: nathalie hotel

Can you recommend the hotel now you have bend ?

Hartlepool
Level Contributor
157 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: nathalie hotel

Hi, I did a review yesterday, waiting for it to be published. It's a nice B and B. rooms are basic but that's what we expected. Breakfast is ok and does what it says on the tin! We didn't sunbathe round the hotel much as not a lot of it gets the sun. The staff are lovely and really friendly and the bar is cheap!! Any specific questions let me know.

8. Re: nathalie hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes Town
Recent Conversations