We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday village rhodes

DUKINFIELD
1 post
Save Topic
holiday village rhodes

Hello

Does anyone have the email address for the holiday village in Rhodes please.

Booked for Aug 2011 in delux swim up area was going to cancel after reading early reviews but have changed my mind now seems to have improved,any tips advice would be appreciated

carl

Rochester, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: holiday village rhodes

thank you very much for your help

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: holiday village rhodes

We go 11th may arrive at airport 8pm so will be late also to hotel, I asked question on facebook first choice page and restaurant closes at 10pm, and apparently sandwiches are put into your room instead

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: holiday village rhodes

We go 11th may arrive at airport 8pm so will be late also to hotel, I asked question on facebook first choice page and restaurant closes at 10pm, and apparently sandwiches are put into your room instead

UK
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: holiday village rhodes

Hi

We have booked to stay at HV Rhodes 2012. Read all the reviews and sounds great, but can't seem to find any tips on good rooms/block for the family delux swim up rooms which are 1)quiet & 2) have sun - as we dont want to sit in the shade all day. Any advice from people who have stayed would be great.

thanks

hull
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: holiday village rhodes

hi going to holiday village rhodes in may can anybody tell me how much the spa treatments cost

thanks

16. Re: holiday village rhodes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 13:17