We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantica Imperial Resort, Kolymbia..

Which Kolimbia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Norfolk, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantica Imperial Resort, Kolymbia..

Husband and I returning to this superb hotel end June 2012, our first visit being June 2008.

Can someone please tell me if there has been much change since 2008 when the hotel was a Thomson Gold, as opposed to the Couples hotel it is now?

Not too sure what to expect this year, apart from I presume the superior rooms are basically the same ... Hope it is still as peaceful as last time too. A real chillout hotel if ever there was one! :-)

Kind regards, Maz.

Mid Glam South Wales
Level Contributor
7 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantica Imperial Resort, Kolymbia..

Just come back and had THE most relaxing time! No kids, civilised company (on the whole). We stayed in 307 on the edge of the resort so can't speak for any upgrade but it was fab for our week.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
3,358 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantica Imperial Resort, Kolymbia..

I was there last year in July and it was very peaceful. Comparing other Thomson Gold with the new Couples I dont see a lot of difference except that the Gold hotels had more in house entertainment. Hotel was very comfortable with good service and food.

Mid Glam South Wales
Level Contributor
7 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantica Imperial Resort, Kolymbia..

I would like to see future comments - not only on this hotel/resort - but all trip advisor reviews to actually review the holtel/ resort?

Please don't use this as a place to gripe on about probs with weather, reps, flights et al. It is not the hotels fault if people have problems with these things and I apologise if this is not the place to mention this but it's been annoying me for ages!

4. Re: Atlantica Imperial Resort, Kolymbia..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 03:17