We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids club in HIV

Caerphilly County...
Level Contributor
253 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Kids club in HIV

Does anyone know the times the kids go to the kids club in holiday village

Monastery Tsambika
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Tsambikos Watersports
Water Sports, Speed Boats Tours, Parasailing & Paragliding, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,750 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids club in HIV

you asked the same question back in July.

I guess no one knew the answer as you had no reply then

So, ask First Choice by e mail.

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kids club in HIV

I found one website that only has the latest slot times which was from 21.30-23.00, but nothing about the opening times...

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,750 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kids club in HIV

A bit late for a kids club Andy

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kids club in HIV

Thats what I thought Trevor, but the info was from a reviewer on holidays uncovered, or holiday watchdog, cant remember which one tbh!

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,750 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kids club in HIV

At that time more likely to be a creche so the parents can go out a night

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kids club in HIV

Found it...

holidaywatchdog.com/42894-Kolymbia-Holiday_V…

Third one down... It was a three yr old...

London, England
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Kids club in HIV

Hi we've just returned from the HV - times that I recall are 10-12, 2.30-4.00 and 4.30-6pm - they also have some party nights which can be from 7.30-9pm or 9.30-11pm. The creche is available for children up to 3years old and I don't know what times they over - this is for the kids club for children three plus. Also, not sure if they have a babysitting service but we didn't use this - found a couple of sessions in the kids club was more than enough for our little one to have fun. Please note that these sessions are not prebookable (unless the party nights) and hence you will need to take your child/ren to each session and collect them and queue to do so. Our little one loved it the team were all great!!

Caerphilly County...
Level Contributor
253 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Kids club in HIV

Thank you that was very helpful we normally pay for the crèche but next year he will be 3 so just wanted an idea on how much respite il be able to get in the day lol

Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Kids club in HIV

Kids go in the club at 09:30,I'm here now,my youngest is 7,he didn't fancy it coz they were all toddlers!they have a board near the main pool which tells u what's on for diff age groups I.e 3-5,5-7,7-9 etc up to teenagers

Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Kids club in HIV

Kids club starts at 9:30,I'm here now,my youngest is 7.theres a board near the main pool that tells u what's on relating to kids ages I.e raft building 10:30 for ages 5-7,clown school 11:00 ages 3-5 etc,it goes up to teens,great for toddlers