We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from naples to atrani

Cambridge, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Transport from naples to atrani

We are making our first visit to Atrani and are a little confused on the best way to get from Naples airport to Atrani so any advice / help would be most welcome. We arrive in naples 14.40 on 3rd october.

GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
Level Contributor
8,828 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from naples to atrani

1. SITA airport bus from Naples Airport at 15:30, arrive Salerno Piazza della Concordia 16:35. Fare 7 Euros. Buy ticket from the driver. (Note that this bus does not operate on Sundays);

2. Walk 400 meters to Salerno train station;

3. SITA bus from outside Salerno train station at 17:00, arrive Atrani 18:10. Fare 3.60 Euros. Buy ticket from travel agency inside train station foyer.

sitabus.it/sitabus/…Salerno-Capodichino.pdf

sitabus.it/sitabus/…QUADROXV.pdf

NOTE: If you miss the airport bus to Salerno, take the Alibus to Piazza Garibaldi in Naples, then a Trenitalia regionale train to Salerno, then the SITA bus to Atrani.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
41,469 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from naples to atrani

The more pricey way is to arrange a private car service who would pick you up in Naples.

Can cost about 120 euros (for the car, not per person). So, not inexpensive, but more convenient if it suits your budget.

GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
Level Contributor
8,828 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from naples to atrani

Also consider:

http://www.amalficoastairportshuttle.com/

I have no personal experience with this operator.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
307 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from naples to atrani

I went to Atrani this october, my first time ever in Italy , and i've had booked the private transfer , because as i am a solo, female traveller , not speaking much italian and never been to Italy before, i thought that have to be the best option for me , even though i thought it was a bit expensive.

It turned out to some of my best spend money ever!

To be able to just get of the plane and walk right out and spot my name on a sign, just like in the movies :D was soooo nice - the driver was more than friendly, and that i didn't have to struggle with finding a taxi to the train, and then a bus , and not knowing where to get off the bus - it was a highly wlecomming 'luxury' to be able to walk right out from the airport and into a nice car!

( remember to tell him/ask politely if he will take you the longer way around the coastline, thru Sorrento - and you will even more get the worth wild of you money! )

And now - Atrani is my new found love, and i'm definitely coming back next year ♥

Private transfer rocks! ☺

5. Re: Transport from naples to atrani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2016, 07:17