We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to and from Tremezzo

Michigan
Level Contributor
23 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Travel to and from Tremezzo

I will be in Lugano in early October. What is the best public transportation from there to Tremezzo? Then how do I get from Tremezzo to Malpensa airport?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,066 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to and from Tremezzo

Train Lugano to Como San Giovanni www.trenitalia.it/homepage_en.html

Bus C10 From Como to Tremezzo

Trenitalia train Como to Milan

Varenna, Italy
Destination Expert
for Lake Como
Level Contributor
545 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to and from Tremezzo

For the airport, it's usually better to take the Malpensa Express / Trenord.it (Como Nord Lago - Saronno - Malpensa). To get to Como Nord Lago station, you can either take the C10 bus from Tremezzo or a rapid ferry (depending on schedules).

Michigan
Level Contributor
23 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel to and from Tremezzo

Thanks for the fast responses. We will be at Lake Como the second week in October. Is everything still open? Ferry schedules? We still can't decide between Tremezzo or Bellagio for a 5 day visit. Any suggestions?

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
729 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel to and from Tremezzo

No doubt, I suggest Bellagio ! Considering that u travel the second week of October, I think that Bellagio offers much more , even in case of bad weather.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,066 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel to and from Tremezzo

Ferry www.navigazionelaghi.it

Perth, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel to and from Tremezzo

We are arriving at Como S Giovanni Station at 1543 - please advise which is the quickest way to get to Tremezzo? If using the ferry - do we need to take a taxi to the ferry terminal? Thank you.

7. Re: Travel to and from Tremezzo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 22:15
Get answers to your questions about Tremezzina