We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the weather like in March in Lake Como?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
What is the weather like in March in Lake Como?

I am going with Shearings to Lake Como the last week in March 2012 and am unsure what the temperature will be like at this time. Should I take plenty of warm clothes for the day and night or will it just be chilly on an evening? I will be going on my own. What sort of places will be easy to get to (using publis transport) once I am there? Usually extra trips are offered once you arrive. Are any of them worth paying extra for?

Mentioned in this post
Lake Como
Lake Como
Lombardy, Italy
Montelparo, Italy
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
470 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the weather like in March in Lake Como?

It could be easily rainy and wet.Squeeze a couple of Jumpers too. Ferries take you all around the lake. Visit the Abbey at Piona and the Orrido at Bellano. Stop for one lunch at Torno.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,682 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the weather like in March in Lake Como?

It will be more or less the same as the uk so take a warm coat for at night. You will be able to visit the other villages on the lake.

3. Re: What is the weather like in March in Lake Como?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Cadenabbia di Griante