We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

C 10 Bus Schedule from Griante to Como

Spring Hill, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
C 10 Bus Schedule from Griante to Como

I've been trying to find a bus timetable for the C10 bus that runs from Menaggio , through Griante to Como, for last days of October

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,158 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: C 10 Bus Schedule from Griante to Como

asfautolinee.it/Portals/…C_10.pdf

Spring Hill, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: C 10 Bus Schedule from Griante to Como

Thank you for your help

Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
16 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: C 10 Bus Schedule from Griante to Como

Hi

I will be arriving In Milano Airport, can some one please tell me how to get from the airport to Griante, Italy.

I will be there in June.

Thanks

MIlly

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,158 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: C 10 Bus Schedule from Griante to Como

There are three Milan airports.

If you mean Malpensa, then train to Como Lago station (changing at Saronno) - for times see http://www.trenord.it/EN/ - buy at Malpensa Aeroporto train station.

Then bus asfautolinee.it/Portals/…20modificato.pdf (or ferry www.navigazionelaghi.it/eng/c_orari.asp to Cadenabbia).

Times for June are not available online but will be similar to now, except for the boats which will be more frequent.

5. Re: C 10 Bus Schedule from Griante to Como

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2016, 16:18
Get answers to your questions about Cadenabbia di Griante