We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First timers - a few questions

Which Isola Rossa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,086 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
First timers - a few questions

We (a party of 4 adults) are visiting Sardinia for the first time at the end of June. We are staying at the Hotel Marinedda Thalasso & Spa which is just outside Isola Rossa. Does anyone know if there is a dress code for men when using the hotels restaurants? Are there any ATMs in Isola Rossa and would it be possible to book a hire car for a few days from a local company? While we are staying there one of the ladies will be celebrating a birthday and we wonder if anyone can suggest a local restaurant?

Many thanks

Phil

3 replies to this topic
Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
369 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First timers - a few questions

The only thing i'm feeling to suggests to rent a vehicle as soon as you land in Sardinia, otherwise you need to organise a transfer to Isola Rossa (you can enquire the hotel). I presume this extra cost could be about the half of your rental car.

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,086 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First timers - a few questions

Thanks Aussies11. We already have a transfer with our tour company. We were wondering about a car for a few days sight seeing.

Phil

UK
Level Contributor
438 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First timers - a few questions

your tour company should have all the information regarding dress code, but a rule of thumb for me is if it's buffet generally adopt a low key dress code, if it's service then dress up a bit more... but NEVER swimwear or shirtless! :)

Reply to: First timers - a few questions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Isola Rossa
More Isola Rossa Topics