We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supermarkets

Manchester, United...
3 posts
1 review
Supermarkets

Is it possible to walk from camping bella italia to lidl

Knaresborough...
Level Contributor
8,897 posts
99 reviews
98 helpful votes
1. Re: Supermarkets

It's just over one kilometre to the supermarket.

Belfast N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,250 posts
10 reviews
10 helpful votes
2. Re: Supermarkets

Yes it is possible. Walking back is more difficult (more up hill, then add in the shopping)!

north west, england
Level Contributor
266 posts
40 reviews
15 helpful votes
3. Re: Supermarkets

BTW There is also a eurospin supermarket the opposite direction to Lidl approximately the same distance away

Belfast N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,250 posts
10 reviews
10 helpful votes
4. Re: Supermarkets

For anyone reading this thread, I things have changed - the Lidl is now beside Eurospin (I think the old one, which I can best describe as inland from the town, closed down - we walked it once & it was very much up hill away from the lake at the near end of the town). Can anyone confirm if this is true? The walk to/from Lidl & Eurospin just past San Benedetto is doable (we did it often last year) - the walk seems less monotonous if you go via the lake front - probably longer, but certainly more scenic! Head down to the lake & turn left - keep going, past a car park & a few hotels, then left at the next road - that leads up to the roundabout between the two.

I have been reading up on where we are staying this year (Del Garda village & camping, purely as BI had no space [sob, sob]) & they mentioned a shuttle bus to Lidl - anyone know if this still runs, where, when, etc.?

Belfast N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,250 posts
10 reviews
10 helpful votes
5. Re: Supermarkets

My bad, seems that the old Lidl is still there - just found it on google maps! I wish it had known that - would be down hill back from it compared to uphill from the one past SB!

Normanton, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
10 helpful votes
6. Re: Supermarkets

Yes, but its up a really big hill! Theres free transport from Bella Italia to lidl and back too :)

Lucan, Ireland
Level Contributor
107 posts
60 reviews
80 helpful votes
7. Re: Supermarkets

Lozza does that bus stop at Del Garda Camping do you know?

Dublin
Level Contributor
109 posts
4 reviews
23 helpful votes
8. Re: Supermarkets

Where does the free Lidl shuttle leave from?

9. Re: Supermarkets

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.