We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quiet Pubs in Dungarvan

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Quiet Pubs in Dungarvan

We are off to Dungarvan for four nights at the beginning of August. Our hotel and meals are already sorted, but can anyone recommend a nice quiet pub for a stout or two in the evening please? We are in our late 50's.

25 replies to this topic
Ennis, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,244 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Quiet Pubs in Dungarvan

Jimbob, I have just returned from a few days in Dungarvan and let me tell you there is no shortage of really nice pubs:-)

We really enjoyed the Local in Grattan Square and also the Lady Belle which is just around the corner from it. They have both been mentioned already and they are only a short walk from your hotel.

It was our first time in Dungarvan and we were blown away by the town, and can't wait to go back.

Have a great time, I think you will love it.

Edited: 19 July 2013, 23:52
Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Quiet Pubs in Dungarvan

Thanks Bannergirl, only 2 weeks to go! :-)

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Quiet Pubs in Dungarvan

Heading down shortly. Any updates to this thread. Looking for a nice early bird meal with fish selection plus an atmospheric traditional pub in the town for a pint?

Waterford, Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
24. Re: Quiet Pubs in Dungarvan

is this an Irish speaking pub? looking for establishments in Ring who speak Irish part/full-time.. anyone know of any?

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Dingle
Level Contributor
11,965 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Quiet Pubs in Dungarvan

Mooneys!

Reply to: Quiet Pubs in Dungarvan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dungarvan