We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy with

Helsinki, Finland
5 posts
Save Topic
Happy with

Hello all!

Just game back after a trip to Montenegro. I had a rent car from Dubrovnik Airport and that was great idea! Nice and small car (Citroen C3) with air-condition etc. This was my first time driving and still easily found my way when following Adriatic Highway...

But to being honest, driving alone in dark at foreighn country is quite hard. So, if You are alone and if You can, drive only at daylight :) Those roads are difficult enough to find your way during day...

And Yes, it's very safe to drive there!

Edited: 08 June 2014, 00:26
Helsinki, Finland
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy with

And the car rental company was EasyRent, would absolutely recommend!

No, I didn't got anything profit about this, just my honest opinion

2. Re: Happy with

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 06:17