We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

world cup

Istanbul, Turkey
3 posts
Save Topic
world cup

Hi everyone,

I will be in Tivat within two weeks and I really wonder if the World Cup matches are watchable in common channels somewhere around... Could you please advice me some places near Tivat, Kotor or Lustica peninsula etc ... (not Budva pls... I'll have a car but don't want to drive so far at nights)

Cheers

Zabljak, Montenegro
Level Contributor
290 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: world cup

there are 2 local channels that play the games and generally everywhere with a tv will be showing the games. Football is big in Montenegro so most ppl watch and bet on games. Dont worry too much I am 100% sure the first place you walk in to will show the games.

But Kotor is only a 10min drive so worst case if you cant find somewhere in Tivat just head to Kotor!

Istanbul, Turkey
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: world cup

Thank you so much Gina

cheers

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,994 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: world cup

We have just returned and the football was on all over the place, many bars realise it's a draw for customers and thus there were large screen TVs and Projectors all over the place.

4. Re: world cup

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2015, 05:16