We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7-Days in Montenegro suggestions please

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
7-Days in Montenegro suggestions please

Hello,

My husband and I (very late 20s) are planning a week trip to Montenegro the first week of September. It's our first time there and we have budgeted about 100 dollars per day (excluding hotel). We are looking to relax, white sandy beaches, some culture, historical sites and some adventure (hiking, biking, zip lining, etc.) and amazing restaurants.

Would love some suggestions on where is a good base for the 7 days (not too far from white sandy beaches, not rocky or pebbly). Is it worth it to rent a car? Or is it better to hire a driver? Any must-see or must-do that are off the beaten path??

Lastly any recommendations on hotels? Charming hotel suggestions are welcome :)

Thank you!!

1. Re: 7-Days in Montenegro suggestions please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2014, 15:30
Brussels, Belgium
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 7-Days in Montenegro suggestions please

I just posted a review from our 7 days trip.

I would advise you to rent a car because you cannot find bus hours anywhere. Basically you just have to wait and hope that the bus comes quickly.

We stayed in an apartment in Lepetani, but I would advise you to go to Kotor or Budva. It's much easier to take buses there.

3. Re: 7-Days in Montenegro suggestions please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 07:16