We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Dalaman to Kayakoy

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
53 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from Dalaman to Kayakoy

Hello

I'm arriving in Dalaman airport with my partner on 25.6.13. I am staying in Kayakoy and I need to find a cheap but reliable way to get to Kayakoy.

I have found dalamantransfer.co.uk who offer a return service for a private taxi for £85 return for the pair of us.

Has anybody used this company and is this a good price?

Any recommendations really appreciated please.

Thanks

Julie

11 replies to this topic
Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Dalaman to Kayakoy

Most recomended on here is tinyakropol.com

worth getting a quote there.

Also ask your hotel/villa/caravan/tent provider if they have a deal with any of the local companies.

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Dalaman to Kayakoy

Yes, as FF says, worth talking to your accommodation people to see who they normally use. Doing it by public transport is just too much hassle - either Havas bus to Fethiye (probably from the domestic terminal) and then dolmus, or taxi to Dalaman otogar for bus to Fethiye - not fun, so find a cheap transfer. £85 sounds too much to me.

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
53 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from Dalaman to Kayakoy

Thank you for you help.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,194 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from Dalaman to Kayakoy

For a long time we have been working with www.Fethiyelovers.com

ask Ertuğrul for a price, the company is friendly and reliable.

A cheap transfer is possible if you arrive through domestic terminal, so you can take the Havas bus to Fethiye, that is 10,00 TL each one way.

İ would choose to transfer so you have a door to door transfer at any time of the day or night.

Good luck!

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,194 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transport from Dalaman to Kayakoy

btw.... it will be about 80,00 to 85,00 GBP, that is fair enough for a return transfer of 70 kilometers one way. So say 20,00 GBP one way pp for a one hours private transfer is not bad İ would say

London, England
Level Contributor
6 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transport from Dalaman to Kayakoy

Just to add to what others have replied, I paid TL 120 (about £48) last year for a yellow taxi from the town square in Dalaman to Olu Deniz (about the same distance). So £85 does sound high. My return journey was organised by my hotel, to the airport and cost the same. I think they used a company called Ozcars.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,194 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transport from Dalaman to Kayakoy

That was probably one way, İ am quoting return prices...

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
53 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transport from Dalaman to Kayakoy

Thank you all for your help.

I've been quoted £62 return from Dalaman to Kayakoy with Marmaris.org, It sounds like a reasonable deal.

Has anybody dealt with this company?

Thanks

Julie

9. Re: Transport from Dalaman to Kayakoy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2014, 12:24

London, United...
Level Contributor
408 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Transport from Dalaman to Kayakoy

More advertising. Resurrecting a thread that's one year old!

Reply to: Transport from Dalaman to Kayakoy
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kayakoy
Recent Conversations
More Kayakoy Topics