We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beira mar hotel

london
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Topic
beira mar hotel

is there any new reports on this hotel as am off there

for 16nts in jan

good or bad will help thanks

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,601 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: beira mar hotel

Hi earl - the latest review was from the start of May:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g306995-d4788…

Edited: 30 May 2010, 14:32
manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,621 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: beira mar hotel

I stayed there last year, it was decent enough hotel but getting a good room is hit and miss. The food was good and the rooms are cleaned daily and the view from the pool area is fantastic. All in all it's not a bad hotel but don't expect the Ritz.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
462 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: beira mar hotel

I havent stayed here, but I have just booked to stay here early Jan 2011, having looked at the cost of flights (from Manchester), this was still a cheaper option. It location seems rather good and the pools look pretty good, as long as its clean it will do for me.

4. Re: beira mar hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Baga