We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wildernest Nature Resort & Thalassa & Sharewood Tree House C

Which Baga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Wildernest Nature Resort & Thalassa & Sharewood Tree House C

Have read a bit about Wildernest Nature Resort - has anybody stayed there and can tell me what it is like? Price is very expensive (7500 rupees per night!) - far more that I had read that other ppl have paid, practically double the pricem, actually! Would it be cheaper if we call and book locally once we get to Goa or get our hotel to call them?

Also - any idea how long it wold take to get there by moped from Baga - or of it'd be better to get a taxi (obviously more expensive!!)

Again, read a few reviews about Thalassa & Sharewood Tree House Cafe: any body had any experiences of either. I gather you can stay the night at Thalassa??

Thanks

Lisa

x

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
893 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wildernest Nature Resort & Thalassa & Sharewood Tree House C

We stayed at Wildernest a few years ago, it was a cool place to visit! If I remember correctly it was a 2 or 3 hour drive not to mention a very bumpy ride!! When we reached the outskirts of the resort a 4 wheel drive took us through even more bumpy roads! once we arrived, it was quite lovely, not to mention rustic!! Beautiful infinity pool, really good food, a bar and great views! The cottages are rustic (unless they have been refurbished since then) We really enjoyed 2 full days and 1 night! I don't recommend driving a moped there!! I don't know the price we paid as it was a gift, but 7500 Rs sounds abit high, although i think it included all meals!! Its definately a worthwhile excursion!!

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wildernest Nature Resort & Thalassa & Sharewood Tree House C

The greek restaurant Thalassa in Little Vagator is in a fantastic location serving amazing food and they have six huts that are only 500 rps per night.

3. Re: Wildernest Nature Resort & Thalassa & Sharewood Tree House C

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about Baga
Recent Conversations