We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Annette Apartments

LANCS
Level Contributor
217 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Annette Apartments

Any info on Annette Apartments please.

website,E Mail address, contact number,, orcomment if you have stayed there

Cheers

Felixstowe, United...
Level Contributor
3,683 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Annette Apartments

I stayed there a few years ago, they were basic and some had a much better position than others, as some were near a road into the complex where there always seemed to be a dust cart that STANK!!!

There was a small pool in the complex that did not close in the evening , some people liked to swim at night.

The position on the Baga Road was good, I found that many people staying there were domestic tourists, or Indian people who were in Goa to work for the season.not that many europeans. The travel companies gave up on these appartments quite a few years ago.

Swadlincote, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Annette Apartments

Hi we have stayed at the apartments on two occasions, they are basic but very clean. The pool is nice and you often get it to yourself. The beach is a 5 minute walk away. The local food is spot on, do not use the Chinese restaurant almost opposite the apartments, you will not see many customers in there, with good reason.

LANCS
Level Contributor
217 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Annette Apartments

How basic is basic, you mean no tv, fridge, one chair , that sort of thing.

but clean

Charlie

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,498 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Annette Apartments

A lot of apartments in Goa are privately owned and the standard will vary according to the owner, our friends have owned one at the Annette for years and it is very nice but like a lot of the other owners they only use it for a few months a year and do not let it out, in fact most of the complex is not let out, that is why there is no bar at the pool

If you want a small apartment in a great location with the use of a pool and very little facility's on site then it will tick your boxes, there are some great bars and eating places very near by but you do need to find out what your apartment includes if you can find anyone who rents out

Felixstowe, United...
Level Contributor
3,683 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Annette Apartments

If the apartment you booked is privately owned it could be very different from the one next door.So It is difficult to tell.

In the appartment I stayed in the wardrobe was metal like an old army locker, The mattresses are thin and stuffed with coir, but so are a lot of mattresses in Goa , but this is beginning to change a little bit thank god. There are no draws or chests, nowhere to put your cloths except in that metal wardrobe. poor lighting (to us). There was ercol like chairs and a couch , hard but OK ,there was also a table and chairs, there was a fridge, but no TV, but that could have changed.The curtains were 1960's fiber glass, and let all the light in.

The appartments were kept very clean , I could not complain on that score at all, the pool was also clean , and I liked the evening swimming.

There are not many other people on holiday like you to talk to around the pool ect, so could feel a bit cut of.

I would not stay there again , as I like more comfort.

6. Re: Annette Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Baga