We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa done proffesionally

Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
367 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
visa done proffesionally

If you worry about filling in your visa form do what I done I went to an Indian Travel Agent and for a few pounds extra they will fill in your forms send them off and ring you when they are back It has just taken 4/5 days for oursstart to finish

manchester uk
Level Contributor
2,282 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visa done proffesionally

It's only a form.

Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
367 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visa done proffesionally

yes but some people get so uptight it stress`s them out I was pulling my hair out the first time we did ours and I vowed never again It is now our 4th visit and I still pay for someone to fill it in

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
421 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: visa done proffesionally

But you have to tell them what to put on anyway.

Stourbridge, United...
Level Contributor
962 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: visa done proffesionally

I think it's the online completion that can stress some people out whereas they would not have had a problem with the old forms filled in by hand.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: visa done proffesionally

We do the same as you Jeannette we went along to our travel agent who did everything for us and as we use them year after year they already have all your information – so NO you don’t have to provide any information apart from your travel dates, they ring when your passport/visa is returned – simple as that

If it is only a form, then why are there 100’s of postings regarding Visa panic?

6. Re: visa done proffesionally

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 December 2012, 16:35
Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
367 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: visa done proffesionally

Don`t be flippant Tony

This post could help a lot of people out

all you do is fill in a temp form they advise you its OK then they do the online thing and that is it even post it So worth it

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
852 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: visa done proffesionally

I do the same.....For me its worth every penny extra....I dont have to ask questions on here, And i am very good at getting out of bed in the mornings too.....~:)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: visa done proffesionally

Tony, not sure if you think you are being funny or just downright sarcastic – people post on here to help other members and can well do without your stupid comments.

Lytham St Anne's...
Level Contributor
276 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: visa done proffesionally

I do the same every year! So much easier to me and you do have to answer half as many questions!

Get answers to your questions about Baga