We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Towels

preston
Level Contributor
677 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Towels

Hi, Visiting Nazri resort in Jan and was wondering if they supplied towels for use on the beach, with limited baggage allowance it would be nice to not have to pack towels . Thanks Joe

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,678 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Towels

Beach towels are cheap in Goa and sold all over the place.

england
Level Contributor
4,275 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Towels

Agree with Katie, normally buy when over there, normally get one for around 150 rupees

preston
Level Contributor
677 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Towels

Thanks, buy them over there it is, counting down now

wales
Level Contributor
810 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Towels

No the Nazri dont supply towels for the beach but as previously said cheap to buy in Baga.

When are you going. Were there again in Jan?

preston
Level Contributor
677 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Towels

We're there from the 8th Jan until 23rd Jan, first time to Goa , we normally go Cuba or Thailand but having a change. I must say I'm looking forward to getting there

england
Level Contributor
4,275 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Towels

Goa is very different to Thailand, you will love it once over the culture shock, first time went hated the place for the first couple of days lol, now been last 8 years :)). We should be there from the 9 th jan to 25 th, before heading to Mumbai for two nights.

Felixstowe, United...
Level Contributor
3,684 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Towels

The Nazri do not supply toweks for the beach , but do for the pool. beach towls cost aprox £1.50 each at the shops !!! I shall be at the Nazri the same time as you folks. its a nice hotel , you should enjoy it.

wales
Level Contributor
810 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Towels

We will be there 8 to 23rd also 4th time for me. Taking friends with us. Their first time.Hope they will love it as much as me.

9. Re: Towels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2014, 06:23
Get answers to your questions about Baga
Recent Conversations