We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Denture.

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Topic
Denture.

Hi everybody, flights booked, going to Baga/Calangute in March for 24 days. First time, me and my mate Tony, Can,t wait! Now given the cost of dental work in UK I thought it would be a good idea to get a spare partial denture made while I,m out there. I,m told it,s much cheaper for this kind of thing and to a good standard. Anyone got any info regarding quality, prices and where to go in Baga/Calangute/Candolim? Any help greatly appreciated.

Best regards, Glyn.

hull
Level Contributor
19 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Denture.

Hi Silverfox,

I use the 'Goa Dental Studio' by Dr Dr. Mahi Desai who is a great dentist.

If you have a prescription of any sort take it with you and of course your dentures!!

I have had a crown, 3 porcelain veneers and check-ups here.

You wont be disappointed.

Goa Dental Studio

Above Toto's Restaurant (Near After Seven Restaurant)

Opposite The Pedro Martina Resort,

Calangute-Candolim Main Road,

Gauravaddo, Calangute, Goa

India

U CAN CALL US ON

+91.9225900725

+91.9890961397

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,278 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Denture.

My husband and I use the Goa Dental Studio also, would highly recommend Mahi. I have had a lot of work done at a fraction of what it would cost here and my dentist here says the crowns are excellent.

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Denture.

silver/f,,have a look . whatclinic.com/dentists/…goa-dental-studio

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Denture.

Thanks everyone for your kind response. A great help.

Best regards, Glyn.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Denture.

Dr. Mahi Desai of goa dental studio is a member of another Goa group and is currently offering a good discount to members of that group A new partial denture is in the region of £150

doncaster uk
Level Contributor
129 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Denture.

can any one tell me how much for a crown with a bridge?

hereford
Level Contributor
448 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Denture.

I had dentures made a few years ago during a 2 week trip to Goa. The care and attention received was second to none and the clinic was spotless. Now for the downside, I never saw the same dentist twice, My final fitting the day before I was due to fly home was a disaster, yes the denture fitted perfectly however the teeth were far too large, I looked like Henry the Horse!!!. Too late to do anything about it, so paid the bill, threw the new dentures away and chalked it up to experience.

I think I was just unlucky as have read about so many good experiences with dentists in Goa, indeed is why I booked in the first place.

goa
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Denture.

Hello.... Thanks everyone for the recommendation.... I am humbled and satisfied that I could be of help.... As per the query asked a bridge with 3 teeth will cost 12000 rupees minimum which is like 180 pounds for 3teeth bridge....

9. Re: Denture.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2015, 10:21
Get answers to your questions about Baga