We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irini's villas resort

Level Contributor
2 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Irini's villas resort

hi

we booked 4 nights honeymoon in Irini's hotel, we are first time visitors to santorini, hotel photo seems great, can you tell about that?, and is there any other hotel or apartments with the same name?;; coz other site had different photo, I wish to make those days memorable for my wife, any suggestion?, what is the wheatear in April

thx

Mentioned in this post
Irini's
Irini's
744 Reviews
Naxos, Greece
perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Irini's villas resort

yes has 3 hotels with the same name.

one is in kamari

one is imerovigli

and one 2km from fira to pirgos village.

I believe you will mean the hotel in imerovigli??

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
23,061 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Irini's villas resort

April weather is difficult to know. It is still sometimes cold and sometimes rain or wind but it can also be sunny and warm in the days.

Level Contributor
2 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Irini's villas resort

the sea view from balcony is one of the photo,it is imerovigli,yes u are right,,,

4. Re: Irini's villas resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2010, 07:16