We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather forecast for PR - W/C 27th April

SCOTLAND
10 posts
Save Topic
Weather forecast for PR - W/C 27th April

Does anyone know if its going to be sunny next week? The forecasts are saying rain, cloud and wind?? IS this accurate do you think?

Euro rates - are the rates better in PR than Scotland?

durham
Level Contributor
198 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather forecast for PR - W/C 27th April

hi sheilad we were there last year in april red hot. and and i dare bet it will be red hot when you are there. some people take the forcast off las palmas which is about 8 degrees cooler than PR it may be a cool at night where are yous stopping. i would wait and get eros over there they give a better rate.

SCOTLAND
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather forecast for PR - W/C 27th April

Hi

Thanks for your reply, its much appreciated, was just a bit concerned when the forecast only stated wind and cloud!!

Are there plenty of ATM's in Puerto Rico??

Thanks

Sheila

aylesbury,england
Level Contributor
369 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather forecast for PR - W/C 27th April

weather.com/outlook/…

To anyone going this week & looking at this forecast,they might think that the weather is not very good at the mo!

Can anyone dispel peoples worries thankyou.

p.s I am going on May 20th!!

achill
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather forecast for PR - W/C 27th April

OMG thats not looking to good but you have to remember the forcasts are taken from las palmas airport not puerto rico............

SCOTLAND
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather forecast for PR - W/C 27th April

Just back from Puerto Rico and despite the weather forecast the weather was lovely. It was cloudy in the mornings, but the clouds cleared quickly most days to nice sunny weather. The clouds were always around but the sun was too.The daytime temperature averaged around 26°C, but there was always a cool breeze in the evenings and a jacket is required.

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,300 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather forecast for PR - W/C 27th April

The weather forecasts online are nearly always taken from the north of the island and these are very different from the south.

Try http://www.weathergrancanaria.com/ or this thread here which is updated by PR residents www.canaryforum.com/forums/showthread.php…

Mogan, Spain
Level Contributor
789 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather forecast for PR - W/C 27th April

Do not bother with the weather forecasts.In all the years I have been here in Mogan I can only remember a couple of bad days.When I say bad I mean by Canarian standards not UK.

durham
Level Contributor
198 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather forecast for PR - W/C 27th April

hi sheila. pleased the weather was good for yous i knew it would be. it was to late to reply about the atms hope you found them ok. what was the euro rate while you where there.

SCOTLAND
10 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather forecast for PR - W/C 27th April

Hi

Yes we did find the ATM's okay. The rate was around 1.11 from the ATM's.

Hope this helps.

durham
Level Contributor
198 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather forecast for PR - W/C 27th April

thanks for that sheila. we go in 12 weeks so the rate might be a little bit better with a bit luck we might get away for a week back end of may

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico