We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto Azul Aparthotel All Inclusive....Towels \ Transfer \

london
Level Contributor
212 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Puerto Azul Aparthotel All Inclusive....Towels \ Transfer \

Hi,

Due to be going here soon, on a all inclusive basis. i have mailed the hotel but wondering whether someone in the know knows the answer to me questions.

1. Do i need to take a beach Towels, there are 5 of us going, so was wondering if they are included on the all inclusive basis or do they hire them.

2. we will be checking in gone midnight, was wondering if this is okay, as it states check-in up to midnight.

Transfers i will be sorting prior to going, so not too much of a problem as i guess it will be cheaper than getting 2 taxi;s

sunderland
Level Contributor
262 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puerto Azul Aparthotel All Inclusive....Towels \ Transfer \

Hi, sorry I dont know the answer to any of your questions, but was wondering if you could inform me of the puerto azul e.mail address, as I have been trying to contact them direct to ask a few questions regarding our stay there later this year.

sunderland
Level Contributor
262 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Puerto Azul Aparthotel All Inclusive....Towels \ Transfer \

Hi, just seen on puerto azul reviews beach towels can be hired for 5 euro a week for each towel,

london
Level Contributor
212 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Puerto Azul Aparthotel All Inclusive....Towels \ Transfer \

hi, mail the hotel through the servateur website.

thanks for the info on the beach towels.....

surrey
Level Contributor
2,486 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Puerto Azul Aparthotel All Inclusive....Towels \ Transfer \

You could buy a towel for less than 5 euros in Puerto Rico!!!!

sunderland
Level Contributor
262 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Puerto Azul Aparthotel All Inclusive....Towels \ Transfer \

Thank you, have managed to contact hotel, hopefully it will be read.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,742 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Puerto Azul Aparthotel All Inclusive....Towels \ Transfer \

Have to go along with Fussy on that one ,i would certainly buy .Have a look around usually around the 3.50 euro mark ,it doesnt sound much but for a party of 5 =7.50 euros ,and they will all be different so you know whose is whose .

Remember when emailing ,not all staff are allowed to reply so it may take a couple of days for them to get back to you .Block 100s (if they havent changed the numbering system imo have the best views being sited lower than the other blocks and built on a hillside corner ,so the balconies offer ,views of the beach,port,town centre ............

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Puerto Azul Aparthotel All Inclusive....Towels \ Transfer \

Not sure if you still need help on this, but you can hire beach towels, as someone else said. The towels they hire out are enormous., by the way, and probably well worth hiring if you can't be bothered to squeeze a towel in your luggage.

As far as check in is concerned, I believe the hotel is staffed all night, but don't take my word for it. Have you told them what time your flight gets in?

Also, we transferred to the hotel using Sky Blue Transfers.: www.skybluetransfers.com

They were brilliant - we had a minibus all to ourselves, and they take you right to the door. Half the price of a taxi.

8. Re: Puerto Azul Aparthotel All Inclusive....Towels \ Transfer \

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico