We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather for next week?

Southampton
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Weather for next week?

Flying out on Monday and looking at the forecasts the weather is not looking great, looks like lots of wind and fairly low temperatures?!! I know the temperatueres on the forecast are normally for the Las Palmas is there going to be much difference in Puerto Rico? Please reassure me someone, want it to be hot and sunny!

Newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
716 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather for next week?

I used to look at the weather forecast before we went away and have to agree they are normally posted for Las Palmas, I think the weather will be hot!!, we have been in may,september and october and always been nice and hot :-), enjoy your hols!!

aylesbury,england
Level Contributor
374 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather for next week?

wunderground.com/weatherstation/…

Hi there check out this latest forecast for Mogan which is quite close to Puerto Rico i believe.

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
948 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather for next week?

Its been really hot and sunny for the last few days and although its a bit cloudy and muggy it usually clears and then we get the sunshine again

Southampton
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather for next week?

Many thanks for the posts I feel better now!!

By the way, Is there a big difference in temperaures between the North and the South of the island?

Newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
716 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather for next week?

Yes there is apparently it can sometimes be 10c cooler in the north and I have heard that sometimes the north can have snow and the south hot sunshine

6. Re: Weather for next week?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2012, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico
Recent Conversations