We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KISS Nightclub

DUBLIN
7 posts
Save Topic
KISS Nightclub

Hi, just wondering if anyone has been to the new club in the commercial centre, any idea what it's like?

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,503 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KISS Nightclub

Not heard much about it other than I know the team from the Barbacoa have been involved in its launch. Situated in the former Fibber Magees site as far as I am aware.

DUBLIN
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: KISS Nightclub

thanks for that, look forward to checking it out.

edinburgh
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: KISS Nightclub

Its very big inside but also very empty. I was there the aunch weekend and the weekend after and jokers was the place to be. But maybe its just because kiss launched and everyone went to jokers. U need to pay to get in but free entry between 10 and 3

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
175 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: KISS Nightclub

hope theyve gotten rid of the smell that used to be in that fibbers place!!!!

god it was some dump!

Sweden
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: KISS Nightclub

I´v been offerd a job this vinter 2011 at this Kiss nightclub in Puerto Rico.

Is there anyone who cant tell me something aboat it ? How it is ? Is everything ok aboat the salary and so on ? I want to know everthing aboant everything. Please, is there someone who´s working down there now, or gotta work there ?

10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: KISS Nightclub

Its closed at the moment i think. The best nightclubs on the island are in playa del ingles

7. Re: KISS Nightclub

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2012, 22:15
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico