We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clubhotel Riu Vistamar-meal times

uk
Level Contributor
119 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Clubhotel Riu Vistamar-meal times

I understand that there are two sittings for the evening meal. Can anyone tell me what times these are. Also is it as hectic as a recent reviewer suggested. Is there anywhere to sit of an evening to have a quiet drink?

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,474 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clubhotel Riu Vistamar-meal times

times are 6.30 and 8.30. You get allocated a time on your arrival but you get the oppportunity to change it with the maitre d' so if you want later or earlier that shouldn't be an issue.

I think the earlier sitting is hectic personally - it tends to be the ones that families with younger kids prefer.

As well as the main restaurant there is also theme nights at the Mirador restaurant (upper bar where they also do the food during the day). You book these in advance with the maitre d' and they are only so many nights of the week and are themed so Andalucian night, chinese night etc. Limited availability so book early for these.

Where the main bar and entertainment area is, there are outdoor and indoor seating so outdoors is obviously quieter. You can also sit on the chairs and sofas in reception and have a drink as well as taking drinks to your room.

Once the Mirador has finished serving its theme nights the bar is also open up there for a limited time so you can sit in the open air near the pool and look across to main part of Puerto Rico.

Hope this helps. There myself in less than 4 weeks now.

surrey
Level Contributor
2,510 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clubhotel Riu Vistamar-meal times

Lucky you Ruthiebabie,

The first time we ever went all inclusive was at the Vistamar and we loved it. Have a wonderful time ;o)

uk
Level Contributor
119 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clubhotel Riu Vistamar-meal times

Thanks again Ruth. Hope you have a great time.

4. Re: Clubhotel Riu Vistamar-meal times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico
Recent Conversations