We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

macdonalds

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
macdonalds

hi everyone just wonering if any of you have a rough idea of the meal prices in macdonalds in p.r. i know we are abroad and should try new things but toddler is a very fussy eater and it would be an ideal meal in the daytime.cheers

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,097 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: macdonalds

Cant help on prices ,but in the past you could not get "Milkshakes " this may not bother you little one as you can get a beer !!!LOL

Cork
Level Contributor
330 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: macdonalds

bacon burger meal, and double cheese burger meal was 14 euros in total....not great burger either !

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
948 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: macdonalds

they do the euro cheeseburger which may do

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
322 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: macdonalds

Think happy meals were around 4 euro!

surrey
Level Contributor
2,527 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: macdonalds

Look in the supermarkets, you may be able to get something there that your little one likes. Failing that, slip a can or two into your hand luggage.

My daughter loves her MacDonalds but said the chicken nuggets in Puerto Rico were nothing like the ones at home so afraid you could come unstuck here if your little one is that fussy. Sorry ;o(

Hope you enjoy your holiday in Puerto Rico, with or without the MacDonalds!

Edited: 17 October 2011, 17:31
cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,097 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: macdonalds

I think the Macdonalds icecream tastes better in GC than here in the UK .

I remember the large Macdonalds clown inflatable getting loose one year it was a riot watching everyone trying to block its escape !!! LOL

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: macdonalds

feeling hungry now with all this maccies talk haha thankyou for your replies ,its not like we are addicted to fast food lol ,just a quick bite to eat in the daytime.thankyou all .that euro cheeseburger sounds good to me i,ll have 5 :)

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
322 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: macdonalds

We took a few tins with us in sept..mainly for our 1 year old, but did take some hot dogs and bought lovely fresh buns at the supermarket and did that a couple of times for a quick dinner that the kids liked...might be a good idea as well as my 3 year old can be fussy when he wants to be too!

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,097 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: macdonalds

Hi Joetem ,have you tried the hotdog sausages that are in packs in the supermarkets in Gran Canaria.I prefer them to the tinned ones ,they might be worth a try .Least that way you may find you gain a bit of luggage weight without the tins .They are often cheaper too .

London
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: macdonalds

Hey not long come back from PR in Oct and i did visit Mc Donalds, Youve just got to, but i really cant remember how much a paid, which must mean it wasnt too bad other wise i would of kicked up a bit of a stink and that didnt happen! I had the McChicken sandwich meal, and it was lush! :) x

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico
Recent Conversations