We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

veiws

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
veiws

hello what kind of views can i expext at the Eden .Thinking of here because their seems to be alot going on for the kids .Second on the list is Colina Mar which i know has the views. thanks for advice

Mentioned in this post
Eden Apartments
Eden Apartments
1,376 Reviews
Gran Canaria, Spain
Colina Mar Apartments
Colina Mar Apartments
1,316 Reviews
Gran Canaria, Spain
Nottingham
Level Contributor
994 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: veiws

We stayed at the Eden years ago and the only views you will get are from the apartments looking over the rear cliff towards Amadores,we had nightmares there,a lot of apartments were broken into and i would not entertain them again,the management attitude was terrible,that was 10/11 years ago but it sticks in my mind !!

Mentioned in this post
Eden Apartments
Eden Apartments
1,376 Reviews
Gran Canaria, Spain
Yorkshire, England
Level Contributor
63 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: veiws

The views from Colina Mar are awesome, each apartment overlooks the Puerto Rico basin and the sea. But....... previous poster mentions security at Eden, well last year we stayed at Colina Mar, and security was a real problem there too.

Mentioned in this post
Colina Mar Apartments
Colina Mar Apartments
1,316 Reviews
Gran Canaria, Spain
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
Gran Canaria, Spain
Eden Apartments
Eden Apartments
1,376 Reviews
Gran Canaria, Spain
3. Re: veiws

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2013, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico