We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going to gran canaria end of july

Which Puerto Rico hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
going to gran canaria end of july

hey guys me and my partner are going back to peurto rico end of july after going last year for the first time absouloutley love the place last year i got a wee but burnt as i didnt relaise how HOT it was !!!!

anyways we are staying at puerto azul hotel this year all inclusive it will be my partners 27th birthday whilst we are away we are going all inclusive .... but im wanting to do a little suprise for her at the hotel birthday cake at tea brought in by the waitress ?? would they be willing to do this obviously if i payed and also how would i go about this ?

cheers guys

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: going to gran canaria end of july

If you've booked through a travel agent, speak to them and see if you could prearrange it for you. if not have a quiet word with the reception or head waiter surely they must do that type of thing on a regular basis.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
673 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: going to gran canaria end of july

Give Louise a call, I've had two great cakes from her, and she delivered them to the hotel.

http://www.cakefairygc.co.uk/

Leeds, England...
Level Contributor
31 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: going to gran canaria end of july

fantastic guys cheers

Kirkcaldy, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: going to gran canaria end of july

if you go to san miguels they will do you an ice cream cake they did it for my big bros wedding anniversary and there prices are really good aswell as there food try it you wont be disappointed

Dublin
Level Contributor
936 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: going to gran canaria end of july

must agree....louise the cake fairy will sort it out....great cake too...

London, England
Level Contributor
7,878 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: going to gran canaria end of july

You need to speak to the hotel Head Waiter and they will arrange one for you. I don't think a hotel would be pleased if you bought one from outside and took it into their dining room without asking.

7. Re: going to gran canaria end of july

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico