We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Main Centre" Puerto Rico

England
Level Contributor
4,692 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
"Main Centre" Puerto Rico

I often see posters refering to the "Main Centre" in Puerto Rico.

I've only ever walked from the bus station to the harbour once, so don't know the geography of PR.

So how is PR laid out, and where is "The Main Centre" (I don't want to miss the best bit)

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
3,675 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Main Centre" Puerto Rico

I think that instead of walking to the harbour you head in the opposite direction for about 10 mins max. There is a Macdonalds and a shopping centre with apartments and hotels on steep hills either side of you.

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
2,926 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Main Centre" Puerto Rico

When you get off the bus follow the Angry Birds Park Fence down towards the roundabout keeping the fence on your left walk past La Prada bar keep on the pavement follow it round past the park, the mini golf and then you will get to Macdonalds the (main) Commercial Centre entrance is opposite. Find it a bit of a concrete 70's monstrosity but many people enjoy the atmosphere and choice of bars and restaurants there An alternative route is turn left when you get off the bus and cut through the entrance/cafe area of Angry Birds park and across the bridge this takes you to the entrance as well

England
Level Contributor
4,692 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Main Centre" Puerto Rico

Cheers both

Leeds
Level Contributor
682 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "Main Centre" Puerto Rico

You cannot miss it mate, everyone in PR knows where the Commercial Centre is, it isn't hard to find. do not forget the Europa Centre too, this is a 3 euro taxi ride away. My favorite bar it PR is there Extreeemz bar. no holiday to PR would be complete for me without a few sessions in Extreeeemz. Enjoy.

England
Level Contributor
4,692 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "Main Centre" Puerto Rico

Thanks Leeds

These Angry Birds....... who, or what upset the little blighters.

Hamilton, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: "Main Centre" Puerto Rico

go on to googlemaps scroll down to canaries islands zoom in on pr and click the wee man on where u want to go and u can walk about and see what u want

England
Level Contributor
4,692 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: "Main Centre" Puerto Rico

Yes that's a fantastic facility. I've used it quite a lot. As you say you can walk around anywhere in the world

England
Level Contributor
4,692 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: "Main Centre" Puerto Rico

Like here, where I used to live in Australia

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en-GB&q=Map+of+australia&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x2b2bfd076787c5df:0x538267a1955b1352,Australia&gl=uk&ei=A8nzUrmDNcurhQf91oAg&ved=0CCwQ8gEwAA

Edit.... doesn't seem possible to open the link

Edited: 06 February 2014, 17:49
9. Re: "Main Centre" Puerto Rico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2015, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico
Recent Conversations