We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time self catering Morasol Suites-towels in bathroom?

Which Puerto Rico hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
62 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
First time self catering Morasol Suites-towels in bathroom?

Hi. Going to Morasol Suites for 7 nights in a one bedroom apartment with pool view. Never done self catering before and have a few (probably easily answered) questions. Towels - do I need to take my own towels for the bathroom? Since we're going in July i don't think a late check out will be possible - do they have anywhere we can shower before leaving for the airport? (Don't know what time we're leaving though - transfers are via Jet2 with a 9.30pm flight). We won't arrive in till later on at probably won't be at hotel till well after 10pm - I can't see they provide any first night packs - eg water / tea / milk - does anyone know. I need to take tablets every morning so would be pleased to get up and have a cuppa before i have to go to the supermarket. Generally if anyone has any advise for a first time self caterer would be pleased to hear it, thanks all.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai Region, Shenzhen, Bangkok
Level Contributor
7,398 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time self catering Morasol Suites-towels in bathroom?

They will have towels for the room, but not for the beach.

There are vending machines.

You will find picsa with swan towels:

tripadvisor.com/…LIGHTBOXVIEW

Glasgow
Level Contributor
671 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time self catering Morasol Suites-towels in bathroom?

There are towels in the bathroom, and also for the pool. I've read that there is a deposit payable for pool towels, but we've always found ours in the room when we arrived.

Only thing supplied is a small cleaning pack with washing up liquid, cloth, etc.

We've always left in the morning, so I can't remember if there are showers, sorry, and I'm a coffee drinker, so usually take sachets of cappuccino for the morning.

There's a big Hiperdino through the tunnel from the hotel, as well as some good restaurants. Good breakfast at around €3.50 in both Taj Palace and Yogi and Benny's across the road, or a more substantial one in Dirty Nellie's ( up through the tunnel)

tripadvisor.co.uk/…REVIEWS

Dublin
Level Contributor
916 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First time self catering Morasol Suites-towels in bathroom?

there is a courtesy room for late check out with shower etc.

limerick
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: First time self catering Morasol Suites-towels in bathroom?

Yes there are two blue beach towels in the apt. You can get them changed at reception.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai Region, Shenzhen, Bangkok
Level Contributor
7,398 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First time self catering Morasol Suites-towels in bathroom?

Beach or pool towels?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
76 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: First time self catering Morasol Suites-towels in bathroom?

Hi - the Morasol provide a courtesy room which you can book for half an hour to shower and change if you have a late pick up - beach towels are either left in the room or can be collected at reception.

7. Re: First time self catering Morasol Suites-towels in bathroom?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico
Recent Conversations