We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

eden apartments

armagh
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
eden apartments

for any of you who have booked eden apartmets for this summer and your booking says eden annex room you will be staying in las bouganvillas apartments and not eden.

eden have bought over a nearby complex and the rooms are being marketed as eden annex room on line

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,430 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: eden apartments

Not a complex I know a great deal about. Are you able to share any of the differences Sheesh?

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
2,980 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: eden apartments

Stayed there a couple of times a few years ago, okay for 1 or 2 adults nice pool but basic with small balconies on the upstairs ones, think people with children who book the Eden and get put there will be surprised at the lack of space They back onto the Eden and are more or less opposite the taxi rank/ crossing at the Europa Centre.

armagh
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: eden apartments

dont know alot about them other than i thought i had booked eden apartments on their website and have since discovered that as i booked their annex room i have to stay in their other hotel

armagh
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: eden apartments

just noticed some new reviews up on eden annex rooms

5. Re: eden apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico
Recent Conversations