We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quieter Bars and Restaurants??

north wales
Level Contributor
50 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Quieter Bars and Restaurants??

Hi

Just wondering if anyone could give me some advice?

We have booked to stay at the Marina Suites Hotel in Puerto Rico. We've looked at the main town and don't really like the look of the Commercial Centre.

I'm wondering if there are some quieter bars where we could drink? Maybe on the seafront away from the tacky nightlife?

Also, we have a car and are keen to visit some of the local towns and villages - any ideas?

As ever, all ideas and information gratefully received

Thanks

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quieter Bars and Restaurants??

the wig wam is across from the marina and quite good, durty nellys is in the small centre just up from the marina suites, the morasol bar next door is always quiet and nice for a cocktail. Local restaurants include el cenador, don quioxtes a favourite of ours is guantanamo, a 5euro taxi ride away.....enjoy!

north wales
Level Contributor
50 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quieter Bars and Restaurants??

Thank you so much for getting back to me. Nice to know we will be able to enjoy a quiet drink and soak up the atmosphere without any loud music and neon lights!

north wales
Level Contributor
50 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quieter Bars and Restaurants??

Thank you so much for getting back to me. Nice to know we will be able to enjoy a quiet drink and soak up the atmosphere without any loud music and neon lights!

Level Contributor
485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quieter Bars and Restaurants??

At the main CC there are some nice bars at the back on the top level quiet with no Leon lights lol

5. Re: Quieter Bars and Restaurants??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 06:25
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico
Recent Conversations