We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunsuites lufesa across from Europa centre??

Which Puerto Rico hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
38 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Sunsuites lufesa across from Europa centre??

Hey all,

Booked Puerto again and was wondering if there's much difference between one bedroom with balcony as apposed to one bedroom with terrace at the sunsuites lufesa?

There's a €60 price difference ❇

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,529 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunsuites lufesa across from Europa centre??

Don't know the accommodation in question, but balcony is upper-floor and terrace usually means patio/ground level, so you might be next to the pool or have people walking past your "space" I guess.

Edited: 06 July 2014, 17:04
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
38 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunsuites lufesa across from Europa centre??

Thanks a mill canarytime. I was thinking ground floor but wanted to make sure... Happy to save myself €60 ❇

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
2,463 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunsuites lufesa across from Europa centre??

Just a heads up the Lufesa Susuites are not opposite the Europa Centre but opposite the rear of the Commercial Centre at the bottom, if you know Puerto Rico their entrance is more or less opposite the Santander Bank at the end of the taxi rank, they had a a Hertz Office on the ground floor Only having seen them from the outside the ground floor ones may not have much of a view

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,529 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunsuites lufesa across from Europa centre??

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Lufesa/@27.791241,-15.707659,591m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0xc40819444fffe77:0x10952a07ebc9d00d?hl=en

Don't know if you're handy with Google maps?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
38 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunsuites lufesa across from Europa centre??

That's right viajero. I stayed up near the Europa before.. I won't forget the name now lol

Changed our minds about the sunsuites, a lot of shade on balcony's and read reviews that the staff complain about anyone moving sunbeds to be in the sun, put me off a bit so we Upgraded to a newly refurbished place... Adults only :-)

6. Re: Sunsuites lufesa across from Europa centre??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico