We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newyear

Which Puerto Rico hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Harmston lincs
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Newyear

I am going to Puerto Rico for new year any advice please re celebrations ect thankyou

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria, Alykes, Alykanas
Level Contributor
6,457 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Newyear

All bars will be in party mood but my own personal favourite has always been Tiffany's found on the upper level of the main shopping centre near the front on the roadside. Always a cracking atmosphere there with all the streamers, party hats, cheeses tunes, goes right through until breakfast too !!

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Newyear

Hello, i know this might be a bit off topic but i would love to spend Christmas and new years in gran canaria this year. i would like to come out for a month and would love to get an apartment as it works out so much cheaper than a hotel. i have been to puerto rico twice now and was looking for an apartment in puerto rico or playa del ingles area. i am 23 and coming with a friend, would you know what is the easiest way to rent an apartment for a month from about 6th december for a month. i have looked online but all the agencies want only long stays.

3. Re: Newyear

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico