We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer

Level Contributor
171 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer

Just wondered what transfer time is from the Airport to Amadores. We are travelling with Thompsons so I'm expecting a few drop offs at various Hotels.

armagh
Level Contributor
1,053 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer

if you are on the bus expect anything up to 2 hours

Scotland
Level Contributor
856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer

Would say anything between 50 mins to 1hr 30mins depending on drop offs

Level Contributor
171 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer

Ok thanks. Didn't realise it would take that long. We don't land till 10pm so it's going to be a late 1.

Scotland
Level Contributor
856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer

In June we had 3 drop offs staying in PR.. took 1hr 10mins. Think worse case be about 1hr 30mins

armagh
Level Contributor
1,053 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer

we were there two weeks ago we got a private transfer which took 35 minutes other people that were on our flight landed at the hotel 90 minutes after we did. The private transfer was 39 euro each way well worth it

Edited: 13 August 2014, 11:17
Ireland
Level Contributor
3,824 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer

If you have children with you, I would strongly recommend a taxi from the airport, just outside the arrivals or pre-book one below. By the time you come through arrivals, passport check queue,collect luggage, and everyone is gathered, you probably wont leave the airport much earlier than 11pm.

You can see from the table below, (not the first lot of prices!) it will cost about €50 and takes 40mins.

http://canarytransferservice.com/pricing/

It wouldn't be such a problem on the coach on the return journey I suppose...

armagh
Level Contributor
1,053 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfer

we used sun transfers and i would highly recommend them

Glasgow
Level Contributor
688 posts
284 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfer

Get a quote here from Owen's excellent service. You'll be in your hotel in 40 minutes.

canaryforum.com/2/…book-transfers.html

9. Re: Transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico