We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Altamar gran canaria

staffordshire
3 posts
Save Topic
Altamar gran canaria

Hi, we're going to the Altamar for 2 weeks all inclusive at the beginning of September, we've been to the Altamar many times before but not for the last couple of years. Could anyone help with prices for the bingo and all the other expenses that are not covered in the all inclusive. I'm not a smoker but a member of our party is. What's the average price of the cigarettes. Tia

armagh
Level Contributor
1,061 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Altamar gran canaria

bingo is 5 euro per strip, cigs are about 25 euro per sleave depending on your brand

staffordshire
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Altamar gran canaria

Thanks for your reply, when we last went we had to pay for the yellow cushions to go on the sun loungers every day, is it still the same and also a lot of the reviewers are saying they only allow 1 drink per person at a time, is that correct so my husband would be unable to get a drink for the both of us at the same time? Tia

Coatbridge...
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Altamar gran canaria

Hi 2 years ago I was able to get myself and my friend a drink at the same time from the bar. We also helped ourselves to cushions for the sun loungers. Hope this hasn't changed I go on the 18th September this year.

staffordshire
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Altamar gran canaria

Thanks, we go 2nd till the 16th September. Last time we went was mainly half board so never experienced all inclusive at the Altamar. Only got one 13 year old son going with us as other 2 grown up and left home so trying to judge how much spending money to take. Don't really do day trips but will be playing bingo, playing on pool tables and having a few goes on the crazy golf course at the Europa.

5. Re: Altamar gran canaria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico