We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Altamadores

Which Puerto Rico hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
485 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Altamadores

Hi just booked to stay here for a week on 15th Sep, just a few questions coming with partner & son who is nearly 4 will he be ok here things to do etc, what is food like for him as we are AI & what are the drinks like for adults. Also does the fridge in apartment have a freezer comparent & last question do apartments have safes in them & how much & what can I expect weather wise day & night

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,619 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Altamadores

The reviews written by people who have stayed there usually answer most of those questions.

tripadvisor.ie/…REVIEWS

Level Contributor
485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Altamadores

Hi Canarytime I have had a look the review I seen was from 2011 so hoping to hear from someone who has been there recently thanks anyway

Coatbridge...
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Altamadores

Thereis no kids club at altamadores but im sure he will have lots of fun in the seperate kids pool and a small play park next to the pool area. My little girl was 2 when I stayed there and she always had something to eat. Drinks are self serve the which I loved we used to make our own cocktails. The europa centre is only about 15 min walk away or a taxi for quickness there are trampolines and other things for your little boy. Have a wonderful holiday when it comes I go the same week cant wait. Hope this helps

Coatbridge...
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Altamadores

Thereis no kids club at altamadores but im sure he will have lots of fun in the seperate kids pool and a small play park next to the pool area. My little girl was 2 when I stayed there and she always had something to eat. Drinks are self serve the which I loved we used to make our own cocktails. The europa centre is only about 15 min walk away or a taxi for quickness there are trampolines and other things for your little boy. Have a wonderful holiday when it comes I go the same week cant wait. Hope this helps

Level Contributor
485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Altamadores

Hi Kelly are you staying in Altmadores again or are you going elsewhere, I know Europa Centre well this is my 5th or 6th time going I've stayed down by commercial centre when I've been before, can't wait it's my partners 1st time to Gran Canaria

Coatbridge...
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Altamadores

Hi no im staying at the altamar this time its got a kids club for my wee girl in saying that shes 8 now so might not want to go and its just that but busier and closer to the europa. Iv been 23 times I just cant seem to break away and go anywhere else. A home away from home lol iv been to other places but always go back to puerto rico.

Level Contributor
485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Altamadores

Hi Kelly thanks for that u never know we may just meet you & your family in the Europa what bars do you usually go too

Coatbridge...
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Altamadores

Yes we might we like to go into the barbacoa love the cocktails in there we don't arrive until the 18th. Yiu have an absolute ball onky 3 weeks tomorrow till you go iv boomed for next year too the puerto azul :)

Hi no im staying at the altamar this time its got a kids club for my wee girl in saying that shes 8 now so might not want to go and its just that but busier and closer to the europa. Iv been 23 times I just cant seem to break away and go anywhere else. A home away from home lol iv been to other places but always go back to puerto rico.

Level Contributor
485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Altamadores

Yeh I'm gona try the Barbacoa Russ from Xtreeemz works in there & my other half will love the cocktails there if they do them lol

Coatbridge...
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Altamadores

Yeah uv heard russ is in the cocktail bar we are defo going there this year never went to xtreemes and said I would this year but obvs russ moved. The strawberry daquiri is amazing :) oh im excited I can say 3 weeks on Thursday now lol

Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico