We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending money...

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Spending money...

Hiya, were a young couple going on our first holiday with our 1 year old son, going for 2 weeks and have no idea how much spending money to take with us. We're not big drinkers might have a beer or cocktail with dinner every night and will probably go out for dinner every night but were self catering so will probably eat breakfast and lunch in the apartment most days, I want to take my wee boy to any type of animal park there is and places like aqualand too plus I do like to shop so would like to have enough money to buy a few wee bits and pieces at markets...any ideas on how much we might need? Thanks :)

armagh
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spending money...

100 euro per day is what we usually budget for,a meal out with drinks for you both should be about 30 to 40 euro tops

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai Region, Shenzhen, Bangkok
Level Contributor
7,536 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spending money...

Take 100 Euro per day if you can afford it and you will be fine. I think you might need much less, but we do not know what you would like to shop or which parks you will visit. Check the places and the admission fees to sum them up.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spending money...

Thanks for the replies! That's what we were thinking about taking but wasn't sure if it was too much! Definitely would rather take too much than not enough though and means if we have some left over we can buy ourselves some nice things to bring home! :)

4. Re: Spending money...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Rico
Recent Conversations