We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excursions from San Miquel de Abona to Loro Parque & whale w

edinburgh
Level Contributor
50 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
excursions from San Miquel de Abona to Loro Parque & whale w

Is it easy to organise excursions from Santa Barbara hotel to the Loro Parque. We are planning come out next week with two teenage kids and thought about a day trip to the parque but want to avoid hiring a car. Also read somewhere you can do whale watching trips! anyone with any advice?

thanks in anticipation

Gilly

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: excursions from San Miquel de Abona to Loro Parque & whale w

Hi Gilly

From what I have read about this hotel they can sort out trips for you. If you have booked through a tour company and you have a rep at the hotel he/she can also do it for you. I would say that you MAY neeed to get to PDLA/LC for the trips though {but the hotel or rep would inform you about that}. As for Whale/Dolphin trip I know that Tenerifesunshine do a few but once again I would believe that you would need to get to PDLA/LC for them. Perhaps a quick chat {online} or email to Tenerifesunshine could give you a bit more information regarding the Whale trip but they do not do the Loro Parque one {and "live chat online" is free}

http://www.tenerifesunshine.com/

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

edinburgh
Level Contributor
50 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: excursions from San Miquel de Abona to Loro Parque & whale w

Thanks, have taken a look and there are a variety of different options. We are doing DIY so no tour operator to rely on. having 2 teenage sons I dont think there will be much to do in SMdeA for them so wanted to arrange a couple of trips.

Out of interest are you familiar with this resort? and can you suggest any resort activities that may appea to my sons?

thanks

Gilly

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: excursions from San Miquel de Abona to Loro Parque & whale w

Hi Gilly

No, I am afraid it is not a resort we have stayed in. We have been going to Tenerife for many years and I must admit we are not keen on the south of the island so we return twice a year to Puerto. I would hope that there may be a chance that more people that know the area will come on and give better info than I have been able to tell you

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

4. Re: excursions from San Miquel de Abona to Loro Parque & whale w

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2012, 12:59
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
147 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: excursions from San Miquel de Abona to Loro Parque & whale w

A trip to Siam Park is also a must for teenage boys. They will love it. There are plenty of tours collecting from Golf Del Sur.

6. Re: excursions from San Miquel de Abona to Loro Parque & whale w

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about San Miguel de Abona