We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club - questions

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
783 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club - questions

Staying at the Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club next week.

Couple of Q’s – Where/how near is the nearest/best beach? Any recommendations for cheap cocktails nearby? What’s the availability of vegetarian food likely to be (either in the complex or near)?

We don't intend hiring a car whilst there.

Cheers

GW

Bury, United Kingdom
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club - questions

Hi I will be staying in Santa Barbara in June with my 2 girlfriends. I would want to know please how much it is to enter the Loro and Siam Park as separate bookings and is there a bus to these parks from the hotel. Lastly, where best can I buy the tickets,online or at the resort etc..?.

Thank you.

England
Level Contributor
162 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club - questions

Not sure about buses but when you get their you can go to one of the 'day trip' shops and buy a ticket for both together as that works out cheaper as they are owned by the same company I think. We went to Siam Park last year and had a fab day, it's only about a 30 min bus ride from the hotel I think and their bus that goes to Los Cristianos may drop you off. Loro Park is about two hours away though.

www.siampark.net/en/BuyTickets.aspx#TTBus

13. Re: Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club - questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about San Miguel de Abona
Recent Conversations